New Patient Onboarding
Please read the following attentively for your information:
- Please complete the attached papers (available for download and printing ) except for the signatures. When you arrive, the receptionist will need to see you sign them.
- Please come 30 minutes before to your scheduled appointment time.
- You will need to bring a VALID state issued ID or drivers license, your current insurance card(s), and a list of ALL drugs you are taking in addition to the documentation.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please let us know at least one business day ahead of time. A $25 fee will be charged if this is not done. This is done to ensure that each patient is seen as soon as feasible. We will also not allow more than three scheduled tries because this would prevent other patients from being seen.
- Please keep in mind that you are simply scheduled for a consultation. Following your evaluation, the physician decides whether or not to accept you as a patient, prescribe drugs, and/or provide treatment.
- Please contact the office at 972-681-7246 extension 3204 if you have any questions or concerns.