Lower Body and Leg Pain
There can be a lot of reasons for lower body and leg pain. We’re here to help you find the root cause of the pain and provide a personalized approach for relief.
Causes of Lower Body and Leg Pain
- Poor posture
- Spinal infection
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Injured herniated and ruptured discs
General Symptoms of Lower Body and Leg Pain
You may encounter the following symptoms depending on the source of your Lower Body and Leg Pain:
- Muscle Spasms.
- Widespread stiffness and cyclical pain in the lower back and legs.
- Swollen joints and reduced mobility.
- Sharp, burning or stabbing pain in the lower back that radiates through the buttocks and down into the back of the legs.
- Fever and chills associated with redness, or warmth in the lower back and legs.
When to see a physician ?
See your doctor for your lower body and leg pain with any warning signs such as:
- Severe pain that worsens rather than improves with time.
- Problems passing / controlling urine or bowel movements.
- Difficulty moving or walking.
- Sudden swelling in the leg or foot.
- Lower Body and Leg Pain accompanied by unexplained weight loss.
Diagnosis & Treatments
We investigate and determine the exact cause of the condition or injury causing the pain by asking your symptoms, including possible causes (e.g., recent injuries, other health concerns), if you’ve ever had lower body and leg pain, as well as performing a thorough physical exam.
We may also recommend the following :-
- Our doctor may also refer you for additional testing, especially if they believe your back discomfort is caused by something more serious.
- Our doctor may order an X-ray to look for signs of arthritis or bone fracture.
- We may also order magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or computerized tomography (CT) to gain a better look at the muscles and other soft tissues. These scans can also help identify possible problems with the discs or with blood supply to the affected area.
How Do I Get Started?
Chat With Us
Please use the contact form to submit your query, we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital