New Patient Onboarding
Welcome to APS, please read the following information in preparation for your upcoming consultation :
- Please arrive 10-20 minutes early with ALL of the following. Failure to do so will result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- A valid, Texas, photo ID
- All insurance ID cards
- An up-to-date list of your medications
- A copy of your most recent Primary Care Physician’s office visit note and most recent labs
- Your specialist office visit copay/co-ins/deductible amount due
- If you have any questions regarding your amount due, please give our office a call prior to your appointment.
- This New Patient Form with all pages completed except for the signatures.
- We will need to witness you sign them when you check in.
- If for any reason you are not able to complete this paperwork before your appointment, you must arrive at least 1 hour early.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we ask that you notify the office at least 1 business day in advance. Failure to do so, will result in a $25 fee. We do this to assure that every patient can be seen as soon as possible. Also, we will not allow more than 3 scheduled attempts as this prevents other patients from being seen.
- As a reminder, this appointment is a consultation only. After evaluation, it is at the physician’s discretion to accept you as a patient, prescribe medications, and/or offer treatment.